With the latest credit card promotion from ADCB you can now get up to 150.000 Etihad guest miles for signing up for the Etihad Guest Above Infinite Credit Card from ADCB.
The process is as always quite easy, you just apply from their website here , and the bonus they offer you is as follows:
- Sign up bonus: 50.000 guest miles
- Spend 10.000 US dollars (36.700 dirhams) within 90 days of getting the card: 25.000 guest miles
- Opening a salary transfer account with ADCB: 25.000 guest miles
- Special sign up bonus for UAE nationals only: 50.000 miles.
Total miles will then be 150.000 for UAE nationals, and 100.000 miles for expats. Even without opening a salary transfer account any expat can easily earn the 75.000 miles bonus, and nationals 125.000 miles.
Additionally you will receive a 25.000 miles bonus every year when you renew the card, but this will only be applicable when you have had the card for a year.
I currently value Etihad Guest miles at 8 fils pr mile, meaning that with the full bonus of 150.ooo miles you can get Etihad tickets worth 12.500 dirhams or thereabout, depending on how you spend the miles. The card costs 2.500 dirhams pr year which is quite a lot, but with this bonus I would not hesitate to sign up for the card. As an example, a one way first class ticket from Abu Dhabi to JFK on the Airbus A380 would cost you around 118.000 miles, which is an amazing deal for 2.500 dirhams.
Other benefits on the tihad Guest Above Infinite Credit Card from ADCB includes:
- Fast-track enrolment into Etihad Guest Gold and Silver tiers
- Tier Miles on all your spends
- Up to 3 Etihad Guest Miles per USD 1 purchase
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary golf access within the UAE
- One complimentary inflight voucher when you apply for an Etihad Guest Above Infinite or Platinum Card before 31st October 2016.
This campaign is valid until the end of October. To sign up, apply here
Full terms and conditions can be found here